Having trouble logging in? Below are some suggestions to follow.
- I created an account with a username and password on the SignUp page, but I cannot login to Omeka.net: After you sign up for Omeka.net, you must wait for the activation email that contains a link. Please check your spam folder, because these emails can be flagged as spam. Click on the link in the email to activate your account, then sign in with the username and password you created.
- I clicked the link in my activation email more than once when I failed to log in: An account may only be activated once, so clicking the activation link more than once will not take you to the login page or help to recover a password. You will be taken to a page with the message, “No activation exists for this email.” or “No activation exists for this key.” You may log in by entering your username and password from the omeka.net homepage or the user login page.
- I received this error message: “No activation exists for this email.” or “No activation exists for this key:” Most likely you clicked your activation link more than once. Proceed to the login page by entering your username and password from the omeka.net homepage or the user login page.
- I forgot my password: Click the Lost your Password? link from the login page. An email will be sent to the email associated with that user account from the Omeka.net Administrators. Please check spam filters, this email might get stuck. Follow the link provided in the email (clicking once) to reset your password. Then, log in to your account.
- I forgot my username: Click the Lost your Password? link from the login page and you will receive an email that includes your username. You do not need to reset your password at this point.
- I forgot my user username and created another using the same email address: You may not have two usernames associated with the same email address. If you wish to try again with a new username, you must sign up with a different email address.
- If I log in once to omeka.net, can I access all of my websites?: Yes.
Help Hint: Click the “Remember Me” box when logging in so you will not need to type in username and password each time you access your Omeka.net account.